Wednesday, December 08, 2004

It's Tedious...

I'm home with a lung-sucking bug. Being home is tedious when you really can't do much other than sleep, try and get work done so that you can take vacation when it's scheduled (I have three weeks coming up, but only if I get something sensible out of the door on 17 December: otherwise I'll be eating into vacation time...).

And a hacking cough doesn't help you sleep. Last night I took a long - over an hour - very, very hot bath to try and melt whatever is congealing in my lungs, it helped some. But I feel like sleeping for about three days, but am working instead. Only difference between being here and at work is that I can listen to the radio here at home and wear sweats instead of suit and tie at work. And the hours are nicer, and there isn't any real reason not to take a nap in the afternoon...

John

PS: because of this posting will be light. More after the 17th...

No comments: